Haiku Challenge Friday: Groundhogs Lie: Where is Spring?


Trying something new gives your usual day a spark and makes your brain function better.  Challenge yourself: Try writing a haiku and instantly feel thinnersmartersexier for the rest of the day or your money back.  Then challenge your friends & see what they can come up with.

Haiku challenge started with my friend George and some friends years ago and this is a version of it. My Dad is also a BIG Haiku guy. I do it randomly and rarely but always enjoy the process. It usually starts with an idea or a moment in life I want to capture.  

Tolerate my haiku....and write your own based on this week’s theme.




Here is this week's challenge Haiku:

all groundhogs will lie
about their silly shadow
where is promised Spring?

This week’s theme is SPRING!
*thanks to Whitney for suggesting this format!

Let's hear your haiku!







Please email me a Haiku Challenge if you would like to be a Guest Challenger. Include the challenge theme and your starting Haiku poem.

No comments: