Random Things #7 Pretty Loos and Tough Toity Papier


I am a big fan of the ‘stronger’ Charmin and love the bear commercials with little bits of tp stuck to their fannies.  I like reality based humor of it.  This was funnier still.


That right there is my fabulous PEPCID I took ‘just in case’ before I consumed that Hot N Dirrrrty martini at Paparazzi on my birthday a bit ago.  I like the sad little story that tells, and the martini  is my FAVORITE.  EVER.


So the BROKEN ones are MISfortune cookies.  Hardee har har!  Albanese Candy can make a buck anywhere, and get a grin from surprising places.



One of the most sparkly, indulgent bathrooms I’ve seen in a restaurant. 
Anyone know where this one is?


My pal Lori had this hilariously darling ornament on her Christmas Tree, so of course I had to take a picture of it....LOVE IT!!!

Been surprised by any bathrooms lately?  Would love to hear about it.

No comments: