Bodacious Blog of the Week: Tip Junkie!

I haven't been sharing my favs with y'all for a while.  I think today is Cake Day so I thought it best to bring back Bodacious BLogs so I can bake instead. (I am testing scratch chocolate cake vs. Betty Crocker, inviting taste testers etc.  My hope is real whole food doesn't take more time, tastes better and uses real food instead of chemicals.  Hope I am right....but will have fun eating this to find out.)


So this weeks' Bodacious Blog of the Week is Tip Junkie Blog !  

A fine woman named Laurie started Tip Junkie, here is her pretty face:



It is a free membership to all kinds of creative deals from food to crafts.  What you like will be bookmarked, what you want can be easily shopped for, and you can make tutorials up for others to make what you post!  



There are also regular giveaways, WAHM perks, and check out this category list!




  • Bath And Body9
  • Blogging Tips1
  • Cleaning7
  • Crafts16
  • Crochet & Knitting29
  • DIY Decorating22
  • Fashion106
  • Food30
  • Gifts8
  • Holiday282
  • Jewelry Making35
  • Kid Crafts125
  • Organizing9
  • Paper Crafts85
  • Party Ideas122
  • Sewing & Quilting20
  • Weddings1
  • » View All



  • I sure hope you enjoy this Tip Junkie website, would love to be friends with you on it, look for me, I will be "Farbrent"