Bodacious Blog of the Week: Power of Moms


I have been getting helpful emails for awhile, but only JUST realized HOW AWESOME this "Power of Moms"  website is!  They say the site is for "Deliberate Mothers" and we know I am more of an "Accidental-hot-mess-happenstance-whose-kids-are-these Mom" but hey...always learning yes?

The Power of Moms site has all kinds of stuff for us Mamas...working at home or out of the home....my FAVORITE was THIS!  A free printable PICTURE chore chart for 3-5 year olds.

Let's face it, one of the benefits of children is when they can help take care of the home right?  (Is it just me?)  I still remember being a teenager and muttering about not being a maid as I did my chores.  Now the tables have turned!  *eveiiiiil laugh*

Let me know what you find...I am still exploring the site tools but wanted to SHARE!