Bodacious Blog of the Week: Joy the Baker!

My surly friend Laura sends me things about things.  Mostly these days blogs, because she wants to encourage my blogging.  I feel so loved & cared for by her because of this.  THANKS BABE!


This week she sent me this link from Joy the Baker blog either to encourage me further, because I have not been writing as much (my pesky kids need me!) or maybe my posts are stale and boring?  Whatever her motivation, I LOVED THE POST.  And the others I read as I rabbit trailed through this fun blog.  Oh yeah, and she is a published author too, so there.  


Spend some time today over at "Joy the Baker" blog  http://joythebaker.com and tell her Heather sent you.  Not that it matters, but that felt kinda folksy to say.


I would love to hear what YOU think about this blog.  


Comments mean you care.  


REALLY!