Heather Novak is Speaking at First Unitarian Church in Hobart, Indiana THIS SUNDAY!



I am speaking this Sunday at 11:00am at the First Unitarian Church in Hobart, Indiana. 


I am doing the sermon "Curious Life, Messy Spirituality" about how being raised Unitarian shapes and informs my liberal Christian faith. 


This is one of the first talks I am offering where the public is welcome since it is in a church.  
Even if you aren't the churchy type consider coming as the Unitarian church is 'anything goes' in the belief department.  From Pagan to atheist  to Christian or any other belief or lack thereof this is a very open minded church.  


You can find more information and directions to the church here.


Hope to see some of you local folks there, all of you are invited.


(Just in case you do not hear/read me talking enough!  LOL.)