Bodacious Blog of the Week: Clover Lane

My darling friend Iris Beard of The Bearded Iris Blog I shared with you here sent me a million dollahs last week.  Well, not literally.  You see as a newbie blogger (It will be one year in May!)  I make lots of mistakes.  And my banner with that big distorted mug of mine was one of the biggies....but better than nothing.  Or so I thought.  A few days after I asked Iris for tips in the free banner department, she shared this million dollah link with me:  THIS LINK RIGHT HEAH!

I had not found Clover Lane yet, but I sure hope to help YOU find it too.  This woman is phenomenal.   Her beautiful theme is "Slow down and everything you are chasing will come to you!"   We all need THAT reminder.  She covers cooking and life and crafts and great topics like how the US Census Bureau considers Dad just a babysitter or how to get rid of your wrinkly 'ol chicken neck. So check out  the blog Memories on Clover Lane and ENJOY!

And how to give you that gorgees style of banner you see up there.  So now the bad banner picture is gone, tell me how awful it really was and how lovely and professional this one is.  Go ahead, tell me now!

4 comments:

Iris said...

It IS lovely! I'm so glad I could point you in the right direction! I should mention though that the person who pointed ME toward the link that then connected me to Clover Lane is my friend Meg (aka Snappy the Turtle Tamer) from Adventures of a Small Town Mom. Here's the link: http://www.adventuresasasmalltownmom.com/2011/03/how-to-add-social-media-icons-in.html  She's great! Check her out and tell her I said howdy! 

Heather Novak said...

Oh Iris, thank you for the intro....Meg you are fabu too!  Cannot wait to check your bloggity!

Meg said...

Love your blog header! Glad Iris introduced us.

Heather Novak said...

Meg I hope to see you next month, what fun to be so close! I owe you my header then!!