Bodacious Blog of the Week: A Good Measure & Pear Budget



I am in love with the book "Organized Simplicity" by Tsh Oxenrider and I am pretty sure I raved about it before. At least once. She lives they way we love but has better tools.

One We started using even though we adored www.sparksavings.com for budgeting is Pear Budget. We moved all our pennies there to track for 2012 and we will see if over time it isn't much better for us. If you want to live simply, join us there.


Then I also found the Pear Budget gang's poetry blog A Good Measure. Not really my thing but I started reading and got hooked. Plus a little culture amidst the sippy cups does a girl good.

I would like to hear your thoughts pro or con for metered or money blogs here! LOL!

1 comment:

Pearliegirl said...

i am confused by this ..........pears ?? pennies ??? what ........xoxo