Bodacious Blog of the Week: Adventures in Babywearing

I met Stephanie when she directed my prattling in our local "Listen To Your Mother" show. She is the kind of person you want to be friends with the moment you meet her. AND no matter who you are she makes you feel as if you are that compelling too. Even if you aren't. I mean, I think I am pretty charismatic and all, but I know it and I might like myself too much some times. Steph loves her life well and lives her love out loud. She either doesn't care or doesn't know she is awesome. Her lack of self centeredness and refreshingly simple writings draw you into her life moments. And the photos! She also does great giveaways and really knows the cool stuff around like her giveaway RIGHT NOW for Heartbox. I could have gone with her to what looks like an AWESOME event. Bummed but glad to share with each of you...enjoy her bloggity BIGTIME.

1 comment:

Adventures In Babywearing said...

Oh you are too much!! THANK YOU! I wish you could have gone, but if she has one around Christmas we should totally go. Love you!

Steph