Fat (LESS!) Fridays?

Checking in with you guys....WHAT IF I dedicated thirty days to moving some fat around on my posterior? What if I took "before" pics, talked about good bad and ugly and kept up with the pics and stats for a month? Would anyone else join me with their own commitment to increase healthy habits? I read a great blog post this morning that has my plush posterior all fired up.

Yes? Tips? Ideas? Potential pitfalls that might go hand in hand with public humiliation????
(Love the Hallmark Shirt, dislove the chinny chin chins....)

4 comments:

Mercy Turner said...

I love this idea and would totally try out along with you! I need to lay off all the sweets and start making healthy choices myself!

HeatherCurleeNovak said...

Oh Mercy, I am a sugar addict and wish I exercised better control. Good to know you would be up for it with me....let me noodle it over before signing my pride away!

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya! I WILL join the YMCA sometime this month, and I WILL start going there religiously. Oh, and just so ya know, your chin doesn't look like that in real life. :)
Whitney

HeatherCurleeNovak said...

Apparently we have a Turkey Trot in less than two weeks...soooooo I gotta start running right?