Popcorn Festival Randomness

My Dad is a beekeeper and had a booth during our local Popcorn Festival to sell his honey. My hubs and tots and I all spent time shlepping honey (or eating it ourselves-Pooh Bear has nothing on us.) and wandering the festivities.



There was a parade.



There was a free crafty deal at out super cool Collective Edge Art Shop.




There was the random wall behind our honey booth that probably makes my girls look unloved and unattended.

I ended the day exhausted and happy. I may have mentioned before that I love where we live. Yup. I sure do.

5 comments:

karmickey27 said...

Was that your dad's tent with the blueberry honey? I almost stopped but there was a large crowd in front...

HeatherCurleeNovak said...

Yes Karin, that's my Dad! Sorry bout the crowd...well I guess Dad wasn't!

Adventures In Babywearing said...

That is the most beautiful photo of you!! I wish we could have visited the tents. After the parade we went home and
chilled out all day but it was nice!

Steph

karmickey27 said...

I'm so intrigued by blueberry honey. Wish I was up to fighting through that crowd!

HeatherCurleeNovak said...

Oh...you may see a little bottle in your life sometime soon. Maybe....especially since I TOTALLY owe ya one.