Bodacious Blog of the Week: The Bearded Iris

My friend Laura reminded me about this marvelous bloggity blog. She said Iris reminds her of me. I think that is a compliment if she means her charming sarcastic wit and warmth and intelligence. IF Laura means Iris talks about poop with the best of 'em...well...I guess I'll feel flattered anyway. I don't have much going on today.

Read some fun from The Bearded Iris HERE!


I'm not the only peoples who likes the chick either! She is nominated for Babble.com's Top 50 Bloggers.
Here is her p.s.:
PS – Have you voted for The Bearded Iris yet at Babble.com’s list of the Top 50 Mom Blogs? I’m gaining on the top ten! Help me get there and I’ll do all your chores for a month.


I did vote for her, but haven't gotten the call from her about when she is coming to do my chores. Huh.

5 comments:

ammarah batool said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Bearded Iris said...

Thank you for the delightful post, Heather! I'm honored to be your Bodacious Blog of the Week. Or in haiku formation:

Your words make me blush.
Encouragement fortifies.
I love-out-loud you!

peace, love, and healthy poops,
Iris

HeatherCurleeNovak said...

I love you Iris
Whatever will hubby think?
he won't be surpised!

Brooke Manetti said...

Iris is hilarious! Thanks for posting her blog and for the late night laughs I just got checking it out.

On a serious note, I am very impressed at the closeness of two of her children who sleep and read together. that is so sweet. I would love to know how she made that happen.

Brooke

HeatherCurleeNovak said...

So Glad you like her Brooke! Meee too. Just email her or comment on that story and ask, she is very responsive.